First Time Handjobs

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today I Jerked My First Cock


Rhyannons Diary

Dear Diary, You won't believe what happened to me today. My stupid boyfriend almost broke up with me because I wouldn't go all the way with him.OMG that was upsetting so I told him if he wouldn't leave me I would jerk his thingy and he agreed. You wouldn't believe it but it was actually alot of fun. When I started playing with it it was sooo tiny but as I rubbed it with my little hands it grew very big. As I was stroking it I could feel it throbbing in my hands and after a bit all this white stuff started coming out.... I had no idea cum was that messy. That was one of the wildest things I have ever done. I think he'll stay around awhile after that. Boys are soooo easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment